Can't Wait...

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

Ten Week Countdown!


Well the countdown is on!! In less than 10 weeks Baby A is scheduled to make His or Her debut into our world and we can not wait!! The nursery fabrics have been ordered as well as the Crib. We still have to get the room painted but that won't be a problem I have picked out the color. Ann Thomas, who made my wedding gown is going to make all the bedding and window treatments for Baby A's Nursery which I am sooo thrilled about. It is very neutral, Cream and Mocha and we are going to add Pink for a Girl and Blue for a Boy. It is beautiful can't wait for the finished product.

We went week before last and had a 4D Ultrasound done. It was so neat and I am going to try and post a few images. To get a good image you must have fluid infront of what you are trying to capture. On top of Baby A having his or her head all the way up (I guess to what would be the wall of the Placenta), leaving no room for fluid he or she was lying with his/her arm and hand up infront of his/her face. But after me getting up and moving around a bit and drinking a fully ledded Real CocaCola she/he decide to move around a bit so we could get some pics. Baby A loves to sleep just like Mama!!

Everyone has been asking me what I think the "brand" of the baby is...boy or girl. I don't know that I really am feeling strongly one way or another, I find myself referring to the baby as "she" a lot but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I am one of three girls in my immediate family and #2 or 10 grandchildren on my mom's side 9 of which are girls. Having that said, a boy may be due for my side of the family. Zack is #1 of two children and he has a sister so things are pretty equal on his side of the Family. Who knows, the father determines the sex of the baby so we will just have to wait and see and will be thrilled with whatever God Blesses us with!

I told Zack last night that we still have not taken any pics of my prego belly so we will definitely do that this week and post it! I go for my 30 week appointment tomorrow and from here on out I go to the doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4 so I will update tomorrow with how we are progressing!

Until next time...Here are the 4D pictures for you to look at our precious baby. The first one shows the hand infront of the face... This next one shows a clearer shot of the face...

Profile Pic Zack says Baby A is showing his/her strong biceps

And this last one Baby A looks all cuddled up.

I love you sooo much already Baby Atkinson and can't wait to meet you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!! I can't wait to meet Baby A! He/ She has to hold out until I am back from Europe-July 7.:) Love ya'll!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

aw katie. i am so happy for you two!

Anonymous said...

Katie Bug!
What a precious baby! I can't wait to meet the little angel! Looking forward to the shower on the 7th! It's time to oogle over you and your little tot like you do for all of us! WE LOVE YOU GIRL!

Lauri (and Adam, Cayden, and Tucker)